Documents and forms
Brochures and flyers
|Australian Catholic University (ACU)||Charles Sturt University (CSU)||Southern Cross University (SCU)||Southern Cross University (SCU) - Sydney|
|University of Canberra (UC)||University of Newcastle (UoN)||University of Technology Sydney (UTS)|
- Request for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) form
- Request for Suspension (leave of absence) form
- Request for Extension of Study form
- Request for Transfer Education Provider form
- Transfer Application Form for Higher Education Students
- Request for Cancel Enrolment form
- Request for Refund form - for Certificate to Diploma courses only
- Request for Refund form - for Degree courses only
- Intervention Strategy - Learning Agreement
- Services Request Form
- Homestay Parent Nomination Form
- Direct Relative Nomination
- Request for Transfer College form - for continuing students only
- TAFE NSW Payment Plan Application Form - Financial Hardship Semester 1 2018
- TAFE NSW Course Progress Policy
- TAFE NSW Course Progress Policy Flowchart
- TAFE NSW Higher Education Student Progression, Exclusion and Graduation Procedures
- Complaints and Appeals
- Internal Appeals Process
- Homestay Providers List
International students can choose from over 300 courses in Sydney and regional locations.
Search from Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Associate Degree and Bachelor Degree.
Select from these options to see which courses meet your needs.
For further general information about qualifications, work placement, articulation, facilities and equipment, assessment methods and Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) visit about TAFE NSW.
Documents and forms
Do you need help?
How to apply
Find out how to apply to study at TAFE NSW.
The Australian Government wants international students to have a safe, enjoyable and rewarding study experience in Australia.
Read more about the ESOS Framework.
TAFE NSW International has a worldwide network of representative agents who can help you complete and submit your application to study.
These representatives must provide you with accurate and up-to date information and advice regarding programs, courses, application procedures, living and studying in Australia. They can also assist with your visa application. If you wish to apply through an agent it is recommended that you use an agent on this list. If you choose to use another agent who is not published on this list, then TAFE NSW International is not responsible for the accuracy of the advice provided to you.
TAFE NSW English Language Centre agents
TAFE NSW English Language Centres also engage agent representatives and details of these agents can be found on the English Language pages for each of the listed Institutes. These agents may recruit students for intensive English language courses but not for any other courses at TAFE NSW.
- Blacktown (Western Sydney Institute)
- Coffs Harbour Education Campus (CHEC) (North Coast Institute)
- Kingscliff (North Coast Institute)
- Liverpool (South Western Sydney Institute)
- Meadowbank (Northern Sydney Institute)
- Newcastle (Hunter Institute)
- Parramatta (Western Sydney Institute)
- Ultimo (Sydney Institute)
- Wollongong (Illawarra Institute)
If you have any concerns with regard to the service provided by our agent representatives, please contact us.