TAFE NSW International has a worldwide network of representative agents who can help you complete and submit your application to study.
These representatives must provide you with accurate and up-to date information and advice regarding programs, courses, application procedures, living and studying in Australia. They can also assist with your visa application. If you wish to apply through an agent it is recommended that you use an agent on this list. If you choose to use another agent who is not published on this list, then TAFE NSW International is not responsible for the accuracy of the advice provided to you.
TAFE NSW English Language Centre agents
TAFE NSW English Language Centres also engage agent representatives and details of these agents can be found on the English Language pages for each of the listed Institutes. These agents may recruit students for intensive English language courses but not for any other courses at TAFE NSW.
- Blacktown (Western Sydney Institute)
- Coffs Harbour Education Campus (CHEC) (North Coast Institute)
- Kingscliff (North Coast Institute)
- Liverpool (South Western Sydney Institute)
- Meadowbank (Northern Sydney Institute)
- Newcastle (Hunter Institute)
- Parramatta (Western Sydney Institute)
- Ultimo (Sydney Institute)
- Wollongong (Illawarra Institute)
If you have any concerns with regard to the service provided by our agent representatives, please contact us.